Thank you for your interest in our VIP Club, The Copper Circle. We are very excited to announce that our first
25 memberships are now available! Copper Circle members enjoy first access to specialty releases,
fun whisky release parties, and many other members-only gifts and perks.
– Two or three bottles (based on membership level) of our Spring Chardonnay Finished Commonwealth Collection Release
– Two or three bottles (based on membership level) of our Fall Cider Finished Commonwealth Collection Release
– VIP first access to other specialty releases
– Spring & Fall whisky release parties at the distillery for you and a guest *Your whisky will be available at these parties. Shipping is not available at this time but may be in the future.
– Two “Welcome to the Club” Copper Circle Cocktail Cups (see photo to the right)
– Annual “members-only” Copper Circle gift in years two and beyond
– 20% Off tours, tastings, and merchandise (whisky is excluded from discounts)
– First access to purchase tickets for all public events at our Visitors Center
– TIER TWO ONLY: Annual ‘Distiller For A Day’ Experience for you and a guest. Experience a hands-on, behind the scenes look at how our whisky is made. Tier Two members will be invited to spend some time with our production team assisting with blending, distilling, filling barrels and bottling. *Activities will vary each year.
TIER ONE: $385 per year (includes tax) for a four bottle membership with access to all Copper Circle perks (2 bottles per release- 4 bottles annually)
(Retail Value: $610)
TIER TWO: $550 per year (includes tax) for a six bottle membership with access to all Copper Circle perks (3 bottles per release- 6 bottles annually)
(Retail Value: $890)
Membership fees are charged bi-annually. Whisky must be picked up within one year of the release date or the member forfeits the bottles. Cancellation requests must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the next whisky release date. Whisky purchases are non refundable per Virginia ABC rules.